Hello everyone, I am looking for the best app to use with Twitter lists. Specifically I would like to be able to either swipe between lists or have them loaded on a sidebar and I can click on each one instead of having to hit a button or something, show a drop down of my lists and then select one.
    Ideally I would like the list to be able to be streamed or auto refresh as well (yes I'm lazy ) I currently have Janetter Pro, Twitrocker2 and Live Curation. Both Twitrocker2 and LiveCuration auto refresh to some degree while Janetter has the cleaner interface.
    Any ideas would be deeply appreciated, need to be creating a bunch on new lists so I want the best app for this.
    Thanks
    Bob
    05-13-2014 02:47 PM
    Are you talking specifically for iPad or iPhone? If iPad, Tweetbot would be your best bet.
    05-13-2014 04:12 PM
    Hello everyone, I am looking for the best app to use with Twitter lists. Specifically I would like to be able to either swipe between lists or have them loaded on a sidebar and I can click on each one instead of having to hit a button or something, show a drop down of my lists and then select one.
    Ideally I would like the list to be able to be streamed or auto refresh as well (yes I'm lazy ) I currently have Janetter Pro, Twitrocker2 and Live Curation. Both Twitrocker2 and LiveCuration auto refresh to some degree while Janetter has the cleaner interface.
    Any ideas would be deeply appreciated, need to be creating a bunch on new lists so I want the best app for this.
    Thanks
    Bob
    Tweetbot, as mentioned above, is pretty much THE Twitter app for iOS, however, since your focus is on lists, I can't say that it will be sufficient for your needs because I don't deal with lists in this regard. Still, if you can spare the money, give Tweetbot a try.
    05-13-2014 04:28 PM
    I use Tweetbot but since I will be creating a lot of lists in the near future I am looking for something that will auto refresh or stream new tweets to my lists and I can see in either columns (web based Tweetdeck) or swipe based (Live Curation) or have them all listed in a sidebar with # of new tweets posted (Twitrocker 2). Hootsuite it really close except I wish the refresh rate was faster than 2 minutes.
    05-13-2014 06:37 PM