Is there a way to restore my iPad to the previous version?

I

iMore Question

I have an IPAD that I use on a regular basis. I downloaded some documents to 'pages' app and plugged in my IPAD to my computer to attempt to transfer the document to the computer. In doing so, I somehow managed to convert an older IPAD info into the newer IPAD and cannot retrieve my downloaded documents on the new IPAD. Is there a way to restore the previous version on the IPAD? Thanks for your help.....I am frazzled.....and beyond....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Although I have a iPad I don't use pages or do what you tried to do so I cannot help you. Please if you would, Be patient and I am sure someone will be along to assist you. Thanks again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an IPAD that I use on a regular basis.
Okay.
I downloaded some documents to 'pages' app and plugged in my IPAD to my computer to attempt to transfer the document to the computer.
I understand.
In doing so, I somehow managed to convert an older IPAD info into the newer IPAD and cannot retrieve my downloaded documents on the new IPAD.
Now you've lost me. What do you mean you converted an older iPad info into the newer iPad? Do you mean that the iPad's iOS version was updated to the newest version? Do you have an iCloud account? If so, Pages may be defaulted to upload your documents to iCloud, and if so, you should be able to retrieve them.
Is there a way to restore the previous version on the IPAD? Thanks for your help.....I am frazzled.....and beyond....
If you've updated the iOS version to the newest version, you are stuck with it. It is possible that iTunes made a backup of your device prior to updating, if so, connect your device to your computer, initiate the iTunes app and then select to restore from your most recent backup. If you are unsure if iTunes created a backup, do not restore your device. Login to iCloud via a computer, if you have an iCloud account, and check to see if your Pages documents are present.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner