Please recommend a new phone to me

david9962000

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an Apple forum but people with multiple devices can help me. I have an iPhone 5 and I carry an iPad air at&t everyday with me so my iPhone has no apps and I don't watch videos or belong to any social media. I need a good phone for calling (Call clarity), great email platform and easy to type on (I dislike typing on my iPhone)

A 5S or 5C will not help me with my keyboard.
Galaxy S5 is too big.

What else?

Merci.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My advice is to go to your carrier store and play with the phones. What might be right for me may not be right for you. I personally have no issue typing on the phone but it's not for everyone. You won't know until you try them out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Apple is in big trouble spending 3.2 billion for beats audio highest paid for any company so forget the iPhone because Apple will be going out of business while Dr.Dre Becomes a billionaire. Lol
Ah what he heck go for the iPhone anyway and a pair or Beats headphones.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
peme8uba.jpg

Here you go

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple is in big trouble spending 3.2 billion for beats audio highest paid for any company so forget the iPhone because Apple will be going out of business while Dr.Dre Becomes a billionaire. Lol
Ah what he heck go for the iPhone anyway and a pair or Beats headphones.

Seems like it will make more people start using iPhones. Now I'm staying with Apple in the long run. Its not going to die out as quickly as BlackBerry did now that it has Beats.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
As stated above, go to a store where you can play around with multiple devices and the best one for you. Best Buy, Walmart, radio shack, or your carrier store will have multiple phones for you to demo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It really sounds like blackberry may be your best answer- Wow I don't know the last time I said that...

Haha I know what you mean. Go try out all the phones like other previous people have said and choose which best fits you. Unfortunately most phones have a large screen size so I think a blackberry might be best.

Go try it out first though.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

david9962000

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys! I ordered directly with Blackberry USA a new black Z10 unlocked for $220 shipped (with a Crackberry coupon code) and a 30 day return policy.

retomex

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
You will be happy with a Z10. The screen is a bit larger than your iphone 5 and the virtual keyboard is amazing, especially its predictions.

UnlimitedEra

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
You need a phone that's good for calling/mails/work + a fast and a nice looking keyboard. I'd say go for a blackberry 10 device.
Either the z10, since you dislike the screen size, or a q10 if you hate virtual keyboards, you won't miss a lot using a blackberry. You will get android apps + some native good apps. plus it's cheap.

Gratz for your pick. Hope you enjoy it :) Don't miss the leaks! It's always fun loading them to discover new stuff :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox