Anybody tried this iPhone stand?

jili86jili86

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I like watching Youtube during lunch or dinner. It is annoying to hold phone for long time or have to find some random objects to stand the phone. Trying to buy a reliable and portable iphone stand, then came across this one http://www.amazon.com/SillyCute-Por...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2246733
The second reviewer said it is the best mini kickstand with more functions. Looks cute, but not sure it really works or not. Anybody tried it yet?

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It looks practical enough with many uses. What are you going to do with 10 of them?

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

jili86jili86

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for advice. I did not realize that one package has 10 stands! sounds too good to be true. Maybe put one in each room, living room, dining room, bathroom, office, so that i have one whenever i need. You are right, Amazon says it has many usefulness besides being a kickstand, such as earphone winder, cable drop, phone grip, bathroom organizer. I guess i should put some on tiles to organize my charging cables, toothbrushes, nail cutters, razors. Sounds cool with only 15 bucks, right? I'd like to order one set.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Yea try it out and let us know:) good luck to ya!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Actually I can see this as an excellent cable tidy on my bedside table so that I can keep the charging cables for my various devices neatly arranged instead of trailing over the floor.