I bought a phone w/the activation lock enabled. Can I bypass it?

I

iMore Question

hello,ive bought a i phone 4 and the person who sold me it has blocked his apple id knowing it will block the phone is there anyway i can deactivate the verification cause i cant use the phone now

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Bluntly put, no! There is nothing we can do for you in this regard. Contact local authorities.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
hello,ive bought a i phone 4 and the person who sold me it has blocked his apple id knowing it will block the phone is there anyway i can deactivate the verification cause i cant use the phone now

Just curious. Did you know he did this before you bought the phone or you bought it and then found out he blocked it?
You should have has it working. Enforce you left him
As instructed contact authorities and next time you will know. Sorry.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Not a lot I can add to the above save to say that I agree that contacting the Police would be a good start.

If the phone is blocked, there is nothing anyone can do except the person who sold it to you.

Femibrim

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes you can, look on twitter, there a 3 guys doing it, look for Minacriss he is one of them, you just have to catch them at the right time.... Now I gotta tell you some people do bypass their iDevice with full activation (cellular use and wifi) and others just get wifi, they are very sensitive but they do it for free

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Please report back and let us know if the 3 guys on twitter can bypass the activation lock! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with D there's nothing we can do for you. If you can't get the Apple ID from the seller contact your local PD. Sorry this happened to you. Good luck.

Femibrim

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Ummm yeah that what my former post was for! I bypassed my iPhone 5s 7.0.6 and iPad mini 7.0.4 but I couldn't bypass my iPad air gsm 7.0.4.... Some people get lucky and others do not as they are still in the beta phase......I suggest you go and try your luck? What have you got to lose????

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Maybe D wasn't clear. There is nothing we can do for you here. Contact local authorities. Oh wait... He was perfectly clear.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711