hey

I've had this problem for a while but it hasn't really bothered me that much but I was just wondering if it could be fixed. I downloaded a keyboard for my jailbroken iphone 4s and instead of a cool looking keyboard my whole keyboard turned into question marks?!?!? I know where most on the letters are on the keyboard but I was wondering if it could be fixed.
    Thanks in advance.

Here is a link of what my keyboard looks like:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...&sz=w1321-h561
    05-03-2014 07:48 AM
    hey

I've had this problem for a while but it hasn't really bothered me that much but I was just wondering if it could be fixed. I downloaded a keyboard for my jailbroken iphone 4s and instead of a cool looking keyboard my whole keyboard turned into question marks?!?!? I know where most on the letters are on the keyboard but I was wondering if it could be fixed.
    Thanks in advance.

Here is a link of what my keyboard looks like:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...&sz=w1321-h561
    Your link seems to route to your mailbox. Can you post the picture using imgur or something? The custom keyboard probably messed with some files. Have you tried deleting your new keyboard?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    05-03-2014 10:52 AM
    You may need to have something like ColorKeyboard from BigBoss to be able to place your keyboard theme into in ifile for it to work correctly. I'm not sure the keyboard you downloaded but all the ones that I have I place in ifile under ColorKeyboard then access them in Settings
    05-03-2014 04:35 PM
    sorry about that. When I first got the keyboard it was messed up so I thought that deleting it would be okay but it stayed the same so... I also don't have a new keyboard on after I downloaded that keyboard I thought that I better not download any more so I am just using the standard apple keyboard

Here is the link to imgur:
    SirEdmundBarton's uploaded images - Imgur
    05-04-2014 07:50 AM