Broken Phone

I

iMore Question

I knocked my phone off my night sand with the case on and now it won't turn on and when I charge it, it vibrates and the white screen that says HTC pops up then goes black and does it over and over, I want to know if the company will do anything about it?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
The screen says "HTC"?? Perhaps you need to ask this question on an HTC or Android site and not on an Apple/iPhone forum.

In general, physical damage is not covered by any warranty especially user caused damaged. If you have insurance, that might cover it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I knocked my phone off my night sand with the case on and now it won't turn on and when I charge it, it vibrates and the white screen that says HTC pops up then goes black and does it over and over, I want to know if the company will do anything about it?

It is a bit tough to know where you bought it would treat an Android phone and I suppose they would base it on if you have insurance on it. Android Central might have more experience to advice you but simalar to ours with or without insurance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen