Handcent sms puts my iPhone in safe mode

M

Monroe62

I've been wanting to download this to my iPhone for a while. It lets me download but won't let me use it and my iPhone goes into safe mode. Can you please help me ?if there's nothing I can do about that is there another app I can get from cydia besides bite sms ? See I want a sms app where I can lock my msgs and get a custom theme or a theme I can download for free that's cute because I'm a 18 year old female teen lol.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ahhh OK so you are JB, First of thanks for giving iMore the opportunity to help you. I myself am not in the specialty of JB but we have a lot of members that do so I would just hang in there until someone comes by and they will answer your question. At he same time hit up the JB forum and search around to see if anyone else has had this same problem as you never know. Good luck to you.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
It's only compatible with iOS 5 & 6. If you are on anything more or less then that explains why u are crashing. Delete and your issue is solved. And BiteSMS is the only option for quick reply and custom theming.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox