jailbroken phone - upgraded cydia apps and some of my apps disappeared

U

Unregistered

i have a jailbroken iphone on ios7 and i was on cydia and there were like five cydia apps/tweaks that were supposed to be upgraded. i clicked upgrade all, then respringed my iphone. after i respringed, i came to find like six apps (not cydia apps) disappeared. my messages, twitter, and other apps. i tried rebooting, respringing, but nothing happened. i tried to search messages in spotlight search, and it didn't come up, but texts did. when i click them, the messages app opens. i tried to go to the app store to redownload apps, but it just says open. ( i am not in safe mode. ) HELP!!!! how do i get these apps back??????

heres the list of cydia apps that i upgraded:
activator
cccontrols
default themes for cccontrols
messages customiser
nds4ios (stable)
unlimtones

peytonap

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
hi this is me i am the person who like wrote this forum but when i wrote it i wasnt signed in so yeah
i also want to add i also tried going into safe mode. while i was in safe mode, all my apps were back, but when i exited safe mode they were gone agian.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Disable those customizations and see if they come back. One of your updates probably screwed something up. Add them back one by one and see which one causes the issue. Once you find it just uninstall it

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

peytonap

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Disable those customizations and see if they come back. One of your updates probably screwed something up. Add them back one by one and see which one causes the issue. Once you find it just uninstall it

i went through and uninstalled them one by one. didnt change anything. still missing those apps.
Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh