Hi, I've recently been using notes on my iPad to write a couple of documents.
    When I backed up the documents on my iPad and did the same on my iPhone the documents simply disappeared? I've tried redoing the backup and checking all my documents but they've simply vanished and i really need them.

Can anyone help me retrieve them?
    Thanks.
    04-24-2014 06:18 PM
    Hi, I've recently been using notes on my iPad to write a couple of documents.
    When I backed up the documents on my iPad and did the same on my iPhone the documents simply disappeared? I've tried redoing the backup and checking all my documents but they've simply vanished and i really need them.

Can anyone help me retrieve them?
    Thanks.
    I don't understand how a mere backup would delete your notes. Are your notes associated with iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook.com, etcetera? Try rebooting your device to see if they re-appear.
    04-24-2014 09:33 PM
    Welcome to iMore Dylan

Did you create an iCloud email when prompt in Settings>iCloud to back up your notes to the cloud

In your notes app tap on the Accounts on the top left of the screen and see which notes you have on my phone verses iCloud
    04-24-2014 11:34 PM