how to restore an i-phone via i-tunes....it would b gr8 if you guys give me step by step instruction

I

iMore Question

hey every one....my name is saadhu...uses a nokia phone to communicate not so good with english too but hope you guys will understand
1st thing I jst gote an I-phone, i dont have any idea how to use it
2nd thing there is no wifi connection or internet connection as iam living in Remote area of ma country, place like where there is no gurantee of network even on your cellphone
3rd thing as its a gift by hounrable master i cant even sell it....(he has left to other city)
4th. luckily i can arrange that i-tunes app somehow i guess..........

i might b sounding like a crazy but this is the situation....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there a hidden question in there because I have yet to understand what you are asking us to help you with. You said you have an iPhone, but you don't know how to use it. That's simple enough. Being that you have internet access, you can easily read the excellent tips provided by the iMore Blog via the following link:

iPhone and iPad new user guide | iMore

You also stated that there is no "Wi-Fi" or "internet connection". How did you post to this forum if you didn't have access to the internet? As for your device being a gift, well, be grateful for it. What do you mean when you say, "luckily, I can arrange the iTunes app somehow I guess"? If you mean you can move it to various home screens then yes, you can, and you can do it for all of the home screen icons. Anyway, feel free to provide a little bit more information on the help you are seeking so that we can provide better assistance to you in this matter. Take care and have a great day...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You won't get any better directions than what was supplied to you. Especially if your question does seem a bit vague. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods