Task App featue

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to see if there is any kind of task app out there that will allow me to edit a repeating task (change the time for instance) but only have the change apply to the one instance. For example say I have a meeting every week scheduled for 2pm but for some reason the time for the next one was changed to 3, I would like to be able to change the one instance to 3pm and when completed the next instance is back to the normal 2pm.
Don't think this can be done (I know it can be done with events) or am I looking in the wrong place.
Thanks ahead for the great help
Bob

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Calandar events allow you to change time for this event only as you stated but I'm not following what your really asking?

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I use repeatig tasks instead of events in Pocket Informant. If I have a daily repeating task set for 2pm but for some reason need to change the time to 3pm for one day only and after that day when the task is marked completed then the next day's version is set back to 2pm. I hope this answers the question you had for me and thanks for the response.
Calandar events allow you to change time for this event only as you stated but I'm not following what your really asking?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Also all calendar apps are going to of course allow you to do this but you would have to do it manually or use SIRI and tell her to change from 2 to 3 and then back from 3 to 2 when done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711