How can I get iMessages only sent to my phone?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Haha you guys all just blew up the thread. I am definitely still with you all and have responded quite a bit. I'm a guy too just to clarify. I'm home this weekend so I'm basically going to try and just change my password and then go from there. But I also made a new Apple ID so I guess I could just use that for my phone as well. What do you think is easier? I can't remember my security questions to change the password.... Not sure how to get those.

If you made any purchases that cost money, you will lose them. Just change the email...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you made any purchases that cost money, you will lose them. Just change the email...
If he recovers his old password and uses it when he changes to a new password, he won't lose any purchased items. He will if he opens a new account.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I don't agree. I have 3 iTunes accounts (the Netherlands, Turkey and US) and I'm using my Dutch account also as iCloud account. So far I haven't lost anything, I can use the 3 of them simultaneously

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't agree. I have 3 iTunes accounts (the Netherlands, Turkey and US) and I'm using my Dutch account also as iCloud account. So far I haven't lost anything, I can use the 3 of them simultaneously
Do you switch from one to the other? Apple does not allow merging accounts. But I suppose you can sign out of one then into another.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you switch from one to the other? Apple does not allow merging accounts. But I suppose you can sign out of one then into another.

Yep, I am switching between them. Some apps like Facebook Paper are only available in the US Store, so I made an US account. I'm Turkish but live in The Netherlands, so I have both accounts for the same reason as the US account. But my main account is the Dutch account. I use the other accounts very few times

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I changed the password on the original Apple ID and it asked me to resign in for find my friends and iTunes etc., then made a new Apple ID for iMessage and FaceTime for my iphone and signed into that. I'd imagine he'd have to resign in on the iPad because it the password is now different...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner