I accidently bumped some button on my phone and the phone started talking to me. The screen has now gone dark. I can't answer calls nor can Iunlock the phone

Things I need
    1. The screen to light up
    2. Turn off the voice
    3. Enter the phone so I can get my emails and text
    4.Be able to answer the phone

Help
    04-21-2014 05:06 PM
    Have you tried tapping on the home button? You're probably referring to Siri.
    04-21-2014 05:18 PM
    I accidently bumped some button on my phone and the phone started talking to me. The screen has now gone dark. I can't answer calls nor can Iunlock the phone

Things I need
    1. The screen to light up
    2. Turn off the voice
    3. Enter the phone so I can get my emails and text
    4.Be able to answer the phone

Help
    Let's see. The home button, the power button, the mute switch and the volume button are all that are on the iPhone. The home button can initiate Siri, but even if you didn't say anything, it will display a few things on the screen. None of the button should prevent you from receiving calls or unlocking the device. Having said that, try turning the device completely off or simultaneously press both the power button and home button until you see the Apple logo, and then release both buttons and wait for your device to reboot. If you are 'locked' out of your device, you will need to restore it via iTunes, but if the iCloud activation lock is enabled, you will have to logon to your iCloud account via a computer and disable it first or you will NOT be able to use the device.
    04-21-2014 05:29 PM