iphone 4s stuck in recovery mode

I

iMore Question

i know that a simple (force restart) using redsn0w or any similar app would usually solve this , but it didn't in this case ,
i was trying to restore and update my Jailbroken IPhone 4S from IOS7 to the current IOS , that didn't work i would get error 3014 , usually i solve this by getting into recovery mode then trying to restore again , but what i got is that i cant get out of the recover mode anymore , i tried :
shift+restore (downloaded ISPW ) .
rebooting and restarting using four different apps .
turning of fire wall .

still stuck in recovery mode and still getting error 3014
please i need any kind of help and anyway to get out of this , i've already backed it up so i don't care what would happen to the current data .
thanks a lot .

Faisal Al-nabolsi

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
thanks a lot for the fast reply , but as i said sir ,i am not holding on jailbreak i don't care about it now , i just need the phone to work probably again , i tried the DFU mode now and it gave me a big hope , i had different progress than usual , but in the middle of the progress i got error 3014 again , even that iTunes stopped but the phone is still on the apple logo and the progress bar .

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
thanks a lot for the fast reply , but as i said sir ,i am not holding on jailbreak i don't care about it now , i just need the phone to work probably again , i tried the DFU mode now and it gave me a big hope , i had different progress than usual , but in the middle of the progress i got error 3014 again , even that iTunes stopped but the phone is still on the apple logo and the progress bar .
If it does not move it is ok to unplug it and start over. Try that after you gave it ample time and you are welcome. Good luck.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods