So I have a list of favorites in wwhatsapp but I don't want them all to be favorites. I go and delete the unwanted ones, refresh, and BAM they are back on the list. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong??

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    04-19-2014 08:15 PM
    You may be best served at the developer's site via the following links;

WhatsApp :: Faq

WhatsApp :: Contact
    04-19-2014 08:27 PM
    Yeah, when you refresh your favorites, it checks your contactlist with whatsappserver, to see which contacts have whatsapp installed. To keep your unwanted contacts out of favorites just delete them and don't refresh the list. Which by the way is unnecesarry, 'cause the app already checks on a regular base for new whatsapp users from your contacts.

Sent from my iPhone 5s 32gb Gold, using Tapatalk on ios 7.0.6, from The Netherlands iMessage: [Redacted}
    04-19-2014 08:28 PM
    Yeah, when you refresh your favorites, it checks your contactlist with whatsappserver, to see which contacts have whatsapp installed. To keep your unwanted contacts out of favorites just delete them and don't refresh the list. Which by the way is unnecesarry, 'cause the app already checks on a regular base for new whatsapp users from your contacts.

Sent from my iPhone 5s 32gb Gold, using Tapatalk on ios 7.0.6, from The Netherlands iMessage: [Redacted}
    [WARN]Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.[/WARN]
    Tartarus likes this.
    04-19-2014 08:32 PM