I'm having an issue with the profiles on my MacBook and it's driving me nuts. There are two profiles since I have my iPhone backed up and my daughters backed up onto the same laptop. Both profiles are "Admin" but going from my daughters profile to mine, it asks for a password. It does not ask going from mine to hers. For the life of me I can't get it to turn off. Am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    04-16-2014 03:32 PM
    I'm having an issue with the profiles on my MacBook and it's driving me nuts. There are two profiles since I have my iPhone backed up and my daughters backed up onto the same laptop. Both profiles are "Admin" but going from my daughters profile to mine, it asks for a password. It does not ask going from mine to hers. For the life of me I can't get it to turn off. Am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    If I'm not mistaken...and I very well could be...the Admin (main) account on a macbook has a password with it, but other accounts don't need one. Again...I could be wrong, but it seems that your account is the main Admin account, which will require a password every time.
    04-16-2014 03:47 PM