Every time I enter my message to reply, the result is "not delivered" what should I do
    04-10-2014 09:00 AM
    Are you talking about on your iDevice? Or on the iMore forum?
    04-10-2014 09:25 AM
    When is this occurring - via email, iMessage/SMS or what?
    04-10-2014 09:25 AM
    If it's an iMessage, check your internet connection. If it's in an email, did you change your password recently on a computer or other device? If it's a regular text, have you tried reseting the network?

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-10-2014 09:58 AM
    This OP has asked several questions on this forum recently. He/She never replies back. Their Profile shows 0 posts. Something seems fishy with this OP. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    04-10-2014 10:05 AM
    This OP has asked several questions on this forum recently. He/She never replies back. Their Profile shows 0 posts. Something seems fishy with this OP. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

iMore has instituted a feature where people can ask a question without having to become a member, and anyone who posts a question without giving a name is automatically given the username 'iMore Question" with the title, "guest" underneath the iMore avatar.
    04-10-2014 10:09 AM
    iMore has instituted a feature where people can ask a question without having to become a member, and anyone who posts a question without giving a name is automatically given the username 'iMore Question" with the title, "guest" underneath the iMore avatar.
    Thanks! Sorry for my ignorance.

04-10-2014 10:11 AM