Reasons to get 5s replaced by Apple store?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Put it under your car and drive over and then reverse take it to apple and pay 199 they will replace it. The replacement will prob have 7.1 also

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there really anything else to offer in the way of constructive critisism or advice to the OP? Why don't we leave it go. It seems he has.:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there really anything else to offer in the way of constructive critisism or advice to the OP? Why don't we leave it go. It seems he has.:)

Not really seems like everyone jumped him pretty good.. Only thing I could think of is to pay the replacement fee and hope for old software

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not really seems like everyone jumped him pretty good.. Only thing I could think of is to pay the replacement fee and hope for old software

You know something... I had this down to almost the bottom and going over to another page and it takes one person to post and now it is back up to the top again when there is nothing in this thread. I wish this thread of all even though it is not suppose to be, Be locked.

Last edited:

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Updates are a necessity. That's what keeps the OS running smooth.
IMHO, I don't see the logic behind wanting a dated OS on the iPhone.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You know something... I had this down to almost the bottom and going over to another page and it takes one person to post and now it is back up to the top again when there is nothing in this thread. I wish this thread of all even though it is not suppose to be, Be locked.

Sorry for replying didn't mean to mess up the cycle