Sound weirdness iPhone 4s

DarlinGin

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Since buying my 4s almost two years ago there have been no background sounds for apps or games. I researched it and decided I likes it just fine that way. The alarm, ringtone, and music worked just fine and I prefer to function in silence so having everything just signal via vibrations was perfect.

Then 48 hours ago I dropped my phone. No big deal (thank you lifeproof). Only now I have sounds EVERYWHERE all the apps, games, etc and I can't get the phone to operate in simple blessed silence anymore. I don't know what dropping it "fixed" but I hate it! Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of all the noises??

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore. :)

That's most odd. I can't even begin to fathom why this would happen all of a sudden but we have lots of really knowledgeable people on here and maybe someone has experienced something similar. I'll do a bit of digging and let you know if I come up with anything.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore the only thing I can think of is the Mute toggle switch on the side of the phone got triggered upon dropping the phone

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73