Can someone help me to unlock iphone AT&T 5s out of contract which i bought from ebay and i am living in albania
    so what i need is someone one who has an account AT&T in order to call them to unlock my iphone 5s so
    Thanks in advance for your cooperation
    04-08-2014 01:47 AM
    Welcome to iMore

Your request is out of the ordinary and possibly the reason this reply is late to come.

Most people don't feel comfortable giving out there personal info in the sake of helping someone. If your looking to unlock your device there are many avenues you can seek to do so

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    04-08-2014 09:15 AM
    Can someone help me to unlock iphone AT&T 5s out of contract which i bought from ebay and i am living in albania
    so what i need is someone one who has an account AT&T in order to call them to unlock my iphone 5s so
    Peligro911 likes this.
    04-08-2014 11:22 AM
    What you need to do is fill out the AT&T form found via the following link.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/cli...msAndCondition
    kataran likes this.
    04-08-2014 11:35 AM
    if you really wanna help me and you have an at&t wireless number or a friend of your that does just fill this form for me with this imdi [Redacted] which is mine then submit it and wala after that my iphone will be unlocked after a period of time thats all bec i had read that if you have an account with at&t you have the right to unlock 2 iphones no matter what version it is that is all and if you wanna pay a reasonable money for this service i will do thanks again to JustMe'D
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-09-2014 at 09:41 AM. Reason: removed IMEI #
    04-08-2014 05:44 PM
    AT&T will not unlock the phone unless it is ACTIVE on the requestor's account on AT&T or has been active on their account in the recent past. Your scheme will not work.
    04-08-2014 05:55 PM
    Everyone here wants to help you but nobody is going to so in the way you suggest as opposed to you doing it yourself. You can make it very easy by using the link provided to you.
    04-08-2014 07:22 PM
    If the phone isn't usable because it's locked, you may want to explore the return policy of the seller and maybe do a little more research for future reference. Good Luck!
    04-08-2014 07:56 PM
    How can i fill out the format when there is required to write my wireless number of At@t which i dont have because i live abroad and not in USA and AT&T passcode
    you have to be registered for that at AT&T database and they will unlock it if you are their client
    04-09-2014 04:32 AM
    If you don't have the information required from AT&T to do a factory unlock on the device, you will have to go with a private party unlocking service, which are quite expensive from what I have seen. You are asking someone to help you unlock a device that you obviously don't have the actual rights to unlock via AT&T, so you're not going to have any luck here bud.

To be 100% honest with you, with 3 posts, I'm not sure why you thought someone was just going to be willing to jump right in and do this...you're asking a pretty big favor, it would be a big favor for someone who is a regular contributor...and you're not that.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    04-09-2014 09:17 AM
    I honestly think you may be in the predicament where your only option is as Sean said. You'll likely have to shell out a bit more money and get it unlocked via 3rd party. Good luck anyways.

Sent from space using Tapatalk.
    04-09-2014 09:23 AM
    Hi Albany and welcome to iMore.

What you are asking a complete stranger to do for you is to commit a fraudulent act by stating that the phone in question is on their account when it clearly isn't.

There are many unlock sites out there that can help you and I would urge you to explore those options.

I hope that helps.
    Just_Me_D and EmceeGeek like this.
    04-09-2014 09:28 AM
    You should be able to find many places online that charge to unlock. No one will lie for a stranger (1) and say that they're using a phone that they have no idea where it came from (2). Good luck!

Sent from an iMore Ambassador w/ a [Gold] iPhone 5S!
    04-09-2014 11:02 AM