iPad durability suggestions?

I

iMore Question

Hi All,

I have been considering buying an iPad for the wife, especially for using to stream cartoons/shows for our baby. A chief concern of course, is the inevitable abuse it'll go through. Does anyone have any recommendations to one model over another or a particular case or type of case? Anything to specifically avoid?

Thanks everyone!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My good friends have been using a fisher price one that seems to be holding up really well. That being said if you didnt want to go that route I would probably do either lifeproof or Otterbox

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Griffin makes a great case that is very kid friendly. I'd check them out. Depending on which iPad you buy I've seen that case at target on clearance for 20 or so dollars

iPad Mini Tapatalkin'

Brad Semenick

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the lifeproof for iPad 2/3/4 and it's great! I use it whenever I want the extra protection like if I'm going out to camp. It's waterproof and drop proof. The screen isn't covered but there is a compatible screen protector if you'd be concerned about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have to recommend the Otterbox. I have one on my Air and rMini and they really do provide peace of mind for life's everyday bumps and bruises.

I believe Otterbox owns Lifeproof now. Personally after am experience I had with Otterbox I won't buy another.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Oh no, what happened?

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2