how do i find my password for 5s that i have forgotten

I

iMore Question

I have forgotten my password for my iphone 5s.
How do I find it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have forgotten my password for my iphone 5s.
How do I find it?
Other than what has been suggested, there is NOTHING we can do for you in this regard. None of us know your passcode, whether it is in regard to the lockscreen or iCloud. Hopefully, you'll be able to recall your passcode and gain access to your device.

DanielSwanborough

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
One last suggestion is going to an Apple store, because I am pretty sure they can unlock the phone for you if you can prove that it is yours.

Tip for the future: always keep a record of your pass codes and passwords outside of the phone in a safe place :)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
One last suggestion is going to an Apple store, because I am pretty sure they can unlock the phone for you if you can prove that it is yours.

Tip for the future: always keep a record of your pass codes and passwords outside of the phone in a safe place :)

Good luck!

Nope.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Good luck!

Sean is right, no Apple store that I am aware of will do this for you at all.

OP, your only course of action, is to either remember your passcode or restore your device. Sorry about that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2