I have a quick question sirs or madams if you will please thanks...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Can I downgrade from 7.1 while bypassing the Find My iPhone password lock on an iPhone that I found in some ladies pocket that I think she forgot was there so I took it...i'd like to do this while charging it on an NFC charging plate and have an LED notification light tell me when it's done.

Also, which color should I trade it for after you've helped me with this? Why doesn't it come in magenta? Will I be able to use on Howdover Street in Bora Bora? This is really important that I get good services next to the 3rd bungalow on the main island because I like to eat there.

What are your thoughts about the iPhone 5S vs. the vanilla bean ice cream? If you had a choice, would you upgrade from the iPhone 5S to the iPhone 5S, and if so, could you list all the things you use your iPhone for?

Thanks you for many happenings from my country.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You found a phone and did not turn it into the cops right? Now you are going to try and sell it on Craig's list like everyone else huh? Hope you make some good money for it. Oh BTW what phone do you currently own and use now?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
You are most certainly a character.

Seriously. Lots of C H A R A C T E R.

Haha.

How about strapping the phone onto a 5cc bike, Towing it with a CAT 590 super N, then doing a somersault to the moon? That'll get everything done in one go. =}

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Can I downgrade from 7.1 while bypassing the Find My iPhone password lock on an iPhone that I found in some ladies pocket that I think she forgot was there so I took it...i'd like to do this while charging it on an NFC charging plate and have an LED notification light tell me when it's done.

Also, which color should I trade it for after you've helped me with this? Why doesn't it come in magenta? Will I be able to use on Howdover Street in Bora Bora? This is really important that I get good services next to the 3rd bungalow on the main island because I like to eat there.

What are your thoughts about the iPhone 5S vs. the vanilla bean ice cream? If you had a choice, would you upgrade from the iPhone 5S to the iPhone 5S, and if so, could you list all the things you use your iPhone for?

Thanks you for many happenings from my country.

You forgot to ask if you should use a case, or go naked ... I'm a little disappointed in you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods