Question about IM+ Pro

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Since I can't get an answer in their site's forums I figure I'd try the brains here since I usually get great answers here. My question is there any way to adjust the session timeout when the app is closed? I know with the pro version of IM+ it can go up to 7 days but I only want to be in session for maybe only a couple of hours since by then I'll be logging in from work. Is there a minimum time for push sessions with this app?
Thanks for any help
Bob

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I've already been to the developers forums and support page without any luck or responses to my questions. I'm hoping someone here is using the app and can answer my question before I spend the money. Wish Apple would set up some sort of refund policy say get money back if returned within 3-5 days or something like that, I believe Google store has something like that, could be wrong. Thanks
All I can tell you is this is the link for iTunes where of course you will find FAQ and support. I would start there. Just looking over a few pages for you i could not find anything but I would send the support form to them yourself and you might get your answer.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/im+-pro7/id725440655?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Good luck.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Apple is not responsible for their developers and it is totally up to them and I know you have been to their support site. If you submitted a ticket be patient and see what they say or buy another app like whatsapp. or Tapatalk Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro