I'm 11 years old, and I'm getting an iPhone 5S, what color should I get it?

I

iMore Question

Hello I'm 11 years old, and I'm getting an iPhone 5s, what color should I get it?

Please help!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello I'm 11 years old, and I'm getting an iPhone 5s, what color should I get it?

Please help!

Get with your parents and talk it over with them. They know you better than anyone and would be the best source of assistance in this matter....:)

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
You know you're color preferences better than we ever could. That said, I'd recommend the Space Grey/Black or Silver/White...those are what I chose. ...see, we can't tell you what color you'd like best. You may even think the Gold is great looking, as many others do.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
To help you decide you might want to think about what color case you would like to use

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Go with whatever color you think suits you!

Not the kids today. My siblings are 9/10 with iPhones. Lol

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

We got my stepdaughter an iPhone when she was even younger than that. We wanted her to be able to contact us when she was not home. It's a totally different environment than when I was that age. So much has changed since then. ...a lot of it for the worse.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! :)

As others have said, have a chat with your parents and have a think on what is your favourite colour out of the three colours available; slate grey, white and silver and gold and silver.

Maybe have a look online at the three different colours or if you can, have a look at them in real life side-by-side and see what you think.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to iMore. I think the color should depend on what you and your parents think is best for you.

Is this your first iPhone? If so, take care and enjoy your new device (When you get it. 😁)

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I didn't even know you could make an account on the mobile nations forums at age 11...

But my advice is get what colour you like best!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice