My iPhone 5 constantly crashing

I

iMore Question

Hey, I own an iPhone 5 32GB and about a week ago it started crashing every 5 minutes then relunching itself and lagging a lot. Over and over. I turned it off for an hour or so and back again, he didn't crash, still lagged and the battery indicator was static. after the battery ran out (few days later) it happened few times more and yesterday it got to the point when he tries to turn himself on and crashing every 5 seconds. I restored it (it was on 6.X.X) and now it's on 7.1. It n longer lagg but crashes every few minutes and the battery is static on 2%/3%/4%.
It has been jailbroken prior to this.

Thanks,
John

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: HELP::iPhone 5 constantly crashing

The Prior JB could have a great deal to do with it and if you did a true clean restore that should have returned it to new with 7.1 on it. You may need to take it to an Apple store to the Genius Bar even if out of warranty to resolve you're issues. You can also try and reset your Network Settings.

Johnweww211

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

What does "reset your Network Settings" mean?
I don't have an apple store where I live. Like no. at all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You go into your settings menu and scroll down to the very bottom where you see 'Reset' and there is where you will see reset Network Settings. If you feel unsafe on your own, Call your carrier and have them walk you through it.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

I reset network settings this week and is running great but it wasn't lagging it kept going to 4G aslepe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

What does "reset your Network Settings" mean?
I don't have an apple store where I live. Like no. at all.

Basically put, it revert any setting associated with a network to it default. Typically speaking, you will have to re-configure your device to work with your Wi-Fi network.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73