Getting Tinder to work on iOS 6.1.6

nitingarg1

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have the iPhone 3GS and wanted to try out the Tinder app but the app store says i gotta have iOS 7 or above.

There is no way for me to get iOS 7 on my 3GS. Is there any way I can use the Tinder app on iOS 6.1.6? Maybe an old version?

Thanks!
~Nick

Tarik Berkhof

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Its pretty annoying how clueless most iphone users are. Getting tinder to work is pretty but it takes some time. It also involves jailbreaking (as you will have to install an insigned app) and installing an app called appsync.
First jailbreak your device (just use google), than download tinder here (2.2.3 seems to be completly vanished) [redacted]

And install it on your jailbroken iphone!(google how to install ipa on iphone)

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonia22

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi i found the solution, you don't need jailbreak at all!!
It is very simple. I tryed it with my Ipod 4 with iOS 6.1.6

From your Mac or Pc:

1. Go to iTunesStore
2. Log into your ID account
3. Search the app
4. Download it

Then on your Ipod:

1. Search for Tinder: After clicking on download a window will pop up and tell you if you want to download an older version.

And that's it, you'll get an older version of the app.

Good luck!

facurdoy

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Sonia, just registered to thank you :D, one thing it will save some precious seconds yo should look for tinder in purchased apps on the ipod.

Katie85Oz

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I've also got an iPhone 3. I'm using an older version of Tinder. I have a complete profile with good photos and a little profile. I had two matches straight away and now 0 for the last week. I've considered that I could just be unattractive, but based on the number of profiles and the photos I've liked, I figure I should have at least a few more matches. It looks like the app is running correctly, I'm connected using wifi most of the time.

I've read there have been bugs in the past, do you suppose this is the issue? Any suggestions on how to fix it? I noticed a few times that my gender was incorrectly set to male, regardless of the number of times I corrected it. However, that issue seems to be sorted.

Help!

Guzaking

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
does anyone have the iOS dmg download file or is it an ipa file? for Tinder 2.0.0 - 2.2.3 so that it will work with iOS 6.1.6? there must be some ipa files for this older version of the app out there somewhere in a backup file or old iOS device. could someone please mail it to me so that I can do a manual install into my iTunes?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234