iPad Mini WIth retina display White vs Black

Nikhil Mendu

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey i own iPad mini with retina display it's a white one i really love it but unfortunately it's getting extremely hot with very minute usage so iam getting it replaced .
Now i just wanna know which color is better either the space grey or silver.
I really like the white one , i have not tried black but just wanna check it out any help would be appreciated.
Now i have ipad mini w/ retina display White color in my hands

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's all a matter of preference, what you prefer, I have a white IPad and last three phones have had white. But that's what I like.
Good luck with your choice.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Well it's all a matter of personal preference as Taz said. Unfortunately we don't know you or your tastes so we can't really help you.

For reference, I have a black iPad but a white/silver iPhone.

You must have liked the white one in the first place to buy it. If you are having second thoughts on the colour then maybe have a think of WHY you want to change the colour? Do you see the black one and just prefer that? If so get that.

If you are thinking that "the grass is greener on the other side" then it probably isn't, to be honest.

Get whichever device takes your fancy at the moment of purchase. Whichever one you get, i'm sure you will love it and it will still be a fantastic piece of technology anyway.

Good luck! :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the white wifi only version at first because nothing else was available & my cellular one hadn't arrived yet but then a black wifi/cellular became available and I swapped the white for the black. I thought I would regret it because I had my mind set on the white but I have no regrets. Love the black/space grey combo for my rMini. Maybe the next one will be white but for now I'm content.

Nikhil Mendu

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Well thanks for the replies
I am from india
ipad mini w/ rdisplay isnt available in local stores so i have to get it online
I have ordered white first used it for a week then returned due to extremely overheating which is just issue with the only one.
Now iam getting a replacement i could select my fav color
I have checked space grey in youtube videos really it's awesome

Now my only issue is . Is it durable i mean some reviews say space grey color gets removed with usage
Iam just 15 years i cant handle it perfectly will keep it here and there
So my only issue is Space grey as durable as silver

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Well thanks for the replies
I am from india
ipad mini w/ rdisplay isnt available in local stores so i have to get it online
I have ordered white first used it for a week then returned due to extremely overheating which is just issue with the only one.
Now iam getting a replacement i could select my fav color
I have checked space grey in youtube videos really it's awesome

Now my only issue is . Is it durable i mean some reviews say space grey color gets removed with usage
Iam just 15 years i cant handle it perfectly will keep it here and there
So my only issue is Space grey as durable as silver

I'm not sure about the durability of the finish but if you are at all concerned about would recommend putting the tablet in a case. I currently have mine in an Otterbox but there are a lot of choices.

via the tablet 📱

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have Space Grey iPad Air so that the front bezel is black. I also have an Silver Retina Mini and a Silver iPhone 5S so that the bezel is white on those.

I think watching videos on the Air with the black bezel is a bit better because it's less distracting especially because most movies will have the black bars at the top and bottom. I still use the Mini for videos as well though too. The finish is pretty much the same on both colors and is pretty durable. Since it is aluminum, it will dent and or scratch.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I can't do white bezel. It's completely distracting to my eyes. The white washes out the color. However, go look at all of them. See which one tickles your fancy the most!

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
One of my 5s' has the white bezel and you're right, it's certainly not as subtle as the black bezel.

via the tablet 📱

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox