iPhone 5S with iOS 7.1 won't play in my car

I

iMore Question

Can anyone out there please help!? I had to get a new iPhone yesterday and got the iPhone 5S. It will NOT work in my car. I have a 2012 Infiniti G37x. My iPhone 5 worked completely fine with the phone and now nothing. It will charge, but the display reads "There are no songs." I called Infiniti and they said they only support iPhone 5 and up to iOS 6. How is this possible? Can't either one of them take this into consideration? Super frustrated. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone found a fix or a solution?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The dealer where I live just got their software to flash the new OS and Phone because my neighbor has the same car and a VZW rep and just had his flashed yesterday.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The dealer where I live just got their software to flash the new OS and Phone because my neighbor has the same car and a VZW rep and just had his flashed yesterday.
So the OP should consult their Infiniti dealer to see if they too have the ability to update the car's systems or find a dealer that can...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So the OP should consult their Infiniti dealer to see if they too have the ability to update the car's systems or find a dealer that can...
That would be a very good idea for the OP to do since it seems they are getting in the software depending on the part of country the OP is in. We are in Southwest FLA.

Yvette Fragile

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Just fyi, went by my Infiniti dealer and he was able to get it working. Added the phone through bluetooth and then after that the usb plug worked fine!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner