I have it turned on and off, have let it sit over night, and for an hour or so. I have had it plugged in to a computer, an outlet and nothing works. I have only charged it once and that was when I first made the purchase a little over 3 weeks ago. I have a work trip this weekend and would like to have it to use when my iPhone 5 begins to die. At this point, the expense I put into it, is not worth it.
    03-26-2014 04:35 PM
    If it has only been three weeks then have it exchanged from wherever you bought it. Whether at a store or online. If that exchange period is up, Mophie will swap it out for you.
    03-26-2014 04:36 PM
    If it's not working, return it. It's pretty simple with these kinds of charging cases, they either work or they don't. You're not really going to find that many tricks or tips to "fix" it, since it's really just an external battery.

Have you tried using a different micro-usb cord?
    03-26-2014 05:03 PM
    I was going to use the USB cord As well. Other than that Are yopu using your USB on the back of you computer and not a USB on the front or a USB hub unless powered because the USB on the back has more power that the front one or a HUB unless like I said it is Powered.. If none of any these ideas get it, Exchange it even if you are close to the time frame of the store policy, Ask to talk to a supervisor or manager.
    03-26-2014 06:26 PM
    You should contact mophie and send them a picture of the serial number or the case. I bought 2 fake cases on ebay ( with original box and everything )... And then I got 1 from apple store.
    03-26-2014 08:30 PM