How do I remove the Apple ID from iPhone

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: iphone

I'm sorry but this isn't possible. Apple has these security measures in place and there are no ways around it.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Being your first post David we get suspicious as to why you would ask this question if you bought it and it's password locked you have a paperweight try and get your money back if you found it bring it to a police station if you got it by illegal means then shame on you

Have a great day

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Just wait until the next iPhone comes out. There will be a flurry of these posts with people selling their phones.

It's going to be an absolute nightmare...but I don't think people are thinking about this enough right now. I made a post a couple of months ago, and people didn't seem all that concerned about it (check it out here... http://forums.imore.com/general-apple-news-discussion/278314-fall-going-absolute-chaos.html )

If you look at the kind of influx we see now concerning this particular question, imagine when the real market numbers start moving in the private market. This fall is going to be an absolute onslaught of this issue specifically, and I think making some preparations right now will at least keep the centralized location of these questions at bay. We get this question 1-2 times per day right now...I have every expectation that we'll have this question 15-20 times per day AT LEAST upon release of the new iPhone this fall.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner