Is anyone using an IPad for their POS system to be used in a retail store?

I

iMore Question

Is anyone using an IPad for their POS system to be used in a retail store and how many gigabytes did you get on your IPad?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am not but know a few restaurants in my area that use them as menus and you order direct from iPad at your table and the food comes when your order and you check out with the iPad. Where I live this was created by the founder of Outback Restaurants who has exclusive rights to it and the cafe on the website he also started where he uses them.

MenuPad | Interactive Menu Solutions MenuPad | Interactive Menu Design

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
A couple vape shops and iphone repair shop use them .. Mostly I have seen with square for card purchases .. The other I'm not sure what app they use but it is link with wireless receipt printers and has a customer data base

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are referring to the website link I provided it is a proprietary system that the original founder of OutBack Steakhouse as it say founded and he licenses these out as the whole story says. It is very sophisticated and you are write about using wireless printers, There is one for the menus and then one for the servers. I have been to the restaurant pictured there as there is one here where I live and it is very cool how smooth everything works.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2