iPhone 4 on sprint to verizon

bigdude1302

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
My friend has a sprint iPhone 4 and a Verizon iPhone 4. She has Verizon service and wants to try and use the sprint iPhone 4 on her Verizon network. Is there a way to do this? Either by swapping ESN numbers or by jail breaking? I have done some research and it seems possible but I'm not entirely sure. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't think she'd be able to because of how CDMA phones are programmed. Verizon won't let other network branded phones onto their CDMA network.

bigdude1302

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Ya I have found that :/ but I also saw that it may be possible with some jail breaking or other matters that you can make it seem like the phone is in Verizon I'm just now sure how to do that:) hence my post! Hopefully someone can help me out!! Thanks for your input though!!!:D

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ya I have found that :/ but I also saw that it may be possible with some jail breaking or other matters that you can make it seem like the phone is in Verizon I'm just now sure how to do that:) hence my post! Hopefully someone can help me out!! Thanks for your input though!!!:D

Not possible sprint and Verizon will not let you add esn to each other's network jail breaking will not change that

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73