iPhone 5 is making calls in the middle of the night without any user interaction

I

iMore Question

My wife's iphone 5 called me and several other people on her address book along with several number that were not complete. Any idea why?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I know 2 things... We had the exact same question from someone in this forum last month and as far as would say, This would rather be impossible to happen and have your phone random dial numbers from your contact App w/o either one of you doing something to the phone to cause it. I am going to say to do as mentioned already and do a restore and set back up as new. I just have never seen this.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sleep calling it's not a joke no different from cooking food in a persons sleep or driving a car

Does your wife take Ambiens?

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Funnily enough, my Note 3 did exactly the same thing at Christmas. It was sitting on my desk next to me and I saw the screen light up. It then proceeded to call the first person in my address book. Fortunately that number was itself, so it couldn't get through. I did a factory reset and it hasn't happened since. It was the weirdest thing ever watching it do that all by itself like some invisible hand was controlling it.

I agree a factory reset is a good option.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro