What is the best paid/free music player app for the iphone?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi rodeTrip. Welcome to iMore.

I have two answers for this question, depending on what do you want specifically, there are many to choose from.
1. If you are just looking for an app to play the music you have (synced) in your iDevice: try track 8, audyssey media player, audio player 7.1, CarTunes music player, headquake and the list goes on. I like track 8 but I always go back to stock player.

2. If you are looking for a whole different category like streaming music services, radio-like or on-demand the competition is tough.
Radio-like: pandora, slacker, groove shark, iTunes Radio, songza, google play music (free) etc.
On-demand: Beats music app, Spotify, Rdio, deezer, google play music all access (paid service) etc.

Check out this links for more detailed explanation --> Spotify vs Beats Music vs Slacker vs Rdio vs Google Play Music: On-demand streaming music service showdown! | iMore

As you can see there's a lot to choose from and I'm sure I missed a couple of services there, so any help from other posters would be appreciated.

At the end the best music player is the one you like the most and suits your needs, so go ahead and try some to see which one you like best.

Have a good day :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro