Mailbox/email listing

I

iMore Question

I did something accidentally to the layout of my mailboxes and emails. The screen for my mailboxes always showed both of my email accounts. Now it just shows inbox and then a long list of options (I.e. Draft, delete, trash, archives). How do I get my in box and then my gmail account and my other email account on the primary page?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just tap on the top left where it's says Mailbox in blue and then tap All Inboxes on the top in black

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When you first open you Native app no matter how many email accts you have it shows an inbox, top left corner is going to show your default email acct and if you hit that it will bring you to the word mailboxes top left corner again where at he bottom will list your email accts. and above then it shows such as all inboxes and VIP and the individual names of your accts. If you are not seeing these as I described them to you, You can either reboot your device which is the simple way to see if they come back the way i told you as long as your phone of course has the latest OS 7.1 which I do and not JB. if that does not work delete one acct and reboot and reinstall that acct. See if it works, If not do the same thing with your other acct and go through it again. In going through this as tedious as it sounds one of them should work as you really can't mess up the view. It is layed out that way pretty much no matter how many accts you have and I just want you to make sure you understand i am talking about a phone that is not JB and you are using the Apple email Native App.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2