After jailbreak

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
before jailbreak when i was trying to install apps from other sites (which I downloaded them from other sites except app store to my computer) it was starting to install and then it removed, then I thought this is a good idea to jailbreak my iPad so I did it, I jailbreak my iPad 4G IOS 7, and there is an icon named "cydia" on my iPad. which made my iPad acts very weird, I tried to install software from other websites, but this time the software installed but there is an error massage which says "app can't sync", and the icon looks dissolve. I don't know what to do? :(

johnboysupergolf

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Do you have app sync 7 installed on your device. You need this to bypass apples security and instal third party apps on your device. Its available in cydia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Guys thank you all. I have a much bigger problem now. I tried to delete Cydia, but now my I pad keep showing a usb and iTunes logo on screen and wont turn on at all, whether I connected to my PC or not. (the image is like this "https://discussions.apple.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-24971110-384702/152-270/HT1808--connect_to_itunes-001-en.png")
I tried to restore my iPad with iTunes, then it takes about 3 hours but then nothing happened, I meant it, nothing happen to my iPad and it still showing me the same image (itune logo).
What should i do?

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I download an other ios 7.1 from other website and when the download completed I opened the iTunes, hold the shift key and click to the "restore" button but an unknown error appear which says "the iPad could not be restored. an unknown error occurred (3194)"

I searched everywhere and found a solution that i should change host file and delete some line but again get the same error :(

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Trying to delete Cydia was a bad idea. It's the mainstay of the jailbreak and the place to get all your jailbreak apps from. If you are downloading them via another source then there is a much higher chance that the app is either pirated or full of malware. I can't speak for anyone else at iMore but I can heartily recommend that no-one uses an app sourced from another place other than Cydia on a jailbroken device; especially if you don't know what you are doing.

You can find information on Error 3194 on the Apple Support site HERE.

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Highrisedrifter, Thank you very much, I really appreciate your comment.
I installed Tongbu Assistant on my PC, and then there was a button that could get me out of "iTunes & usb" screen to the safe mode again. I actually solved a lot of errors like 3194 , 11 , 4005, and I'm now sure that I can't restore my device with iTunes , every time one problem solve another coming up. I'm wondering if there is any way except iTunes that I can use to restore my iPad and go to ios 7.1 which i downloaded today. Thanx Again.

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I think these iTunes error is not really want me to do something about it. I think this is just the matter of heavy traffic on apple servers which driving users crazy.

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
guys I get tired of my iPad completely. okay. please anyone can tell me how to get rid of cydia and restore my device to normal. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I tried iTunes a lot of times and it keeps showing me different errors, 3194, 11, 4005 , ........
is there any other way to restore my iPad (without useless iTunes) ? Please help me out :(

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I love all the people who come here, get frustrated with Apple and/or their device itself because of issues with functionality after they've jailbroken it. I mean really? LOL! You've intentionally screwed with the software build from Apple and it didn't go right and some how this is their fault or the devices fault? :rotfl:

I mean if I go out and mess with my cars engine and it ends up breaking, do I blame the manufacturer? Maybe I should just curse out the car itself huh?

Some of you new people make me laugh so hard.

OP, you want advice on what to do with your iPad? Quit screwing around with it...Quit trying to get paid apps for free...Quit messing with stuff you don't understand.

Your issue within iTunes is not iTunes fault...try turning off iCloud backups on your device and turn on MANUAL backups within iTunes THEN try to restore it directly connected to the computer.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So am I getting this right here guys- if we get our jailbreak stuff anywhere other than cydia then it's automatically piracy!!!

I could come here and ask about torrenting and have no illegal intentions at all...problem is, 99.999999% of the other times someone does, they WILL. It's better to have a zero tolerance policy on it because honestly, we all know illegal downloads is exactly what the person was wanting.

johnboysupergolf

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I could come here and ask about torrenting and have no illegal intentions at all...problem is, 99.999999% of the other times someone does, they WILL. It's better to have a zero tolerance policy on it because honestly, we all know illegal downloads is exactly what the person was wanting.

Ok so why don't you ask the poster to expand on exactly what they mean and want, just to make an automatic assumption that piracy is involved is wrong in my opinion.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
guys I get tired of my iPad completely. okay. please anyone can tell me how to get rid of cydia and restore my device to normal. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I tried iTunes a lot of times and it keeps showing me different errors, 3194, 11, 4005 , ........
is there any other way to restore my iPad (without useless iTunes) ? Please help me out :(

Place iPad into dfu mode and restore as new thru iTunes. Click the link in my signature if u don't know to enter into dfu mode.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Ok so why don't you ask the poster to expand on exactly what they mean and want, just to make an automatic assumption that piracy is involved is wrong in my opinion.

Please educate me as to what legit apps apple lets u download from 3rd party sites or ANYWHERE that's NOT the App Store?? And your response to use App Sync, is that for installing legit apps or cracked/pirated apps?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR