After jailbreak

johnboysupergolf

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
lol...the next thing you know, you'll be trying to argue that most people buy weed for medicinal purposes.
With this and the utorrent post- comparisons are not really your thing. Come back on when you get some facts and not just your opinions.

johnboysupergolf

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
You poor thing...are you really that blind to the reality of these things? To an extent where you would believe the app is primarily used for another purpose outside of what I've reflected? Let me know when you return to the real world so we can continue this discussion. It won't be anymore fruitful given your stance, but at least you won't seem so impossibly naive.

lol...the next thing you know, you'll be trying to argue that most people buy weed for medicinal purposes.

Well given you're opinion that it's used to view pirated movies primarily, its a wonder its back on the App Store given apples stance on piracy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well given you're opinion that it's used to view pirated movies primarily, its a wonder its back on the App Store given apples stance on piracy.

Plenty of apps on the app store have a clear purpose outside of the innocent core description...VNC viewer for instance.

But wait...I forgot...we're living in an innocent, Dudley Do Right fantasy world.

I've grown tired of trying to talk sense into you. If you want to continue your idiocy...have at it on your own.

johnboysupergolf

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Plenty of apps on the app store have a clear purpose outside of the innocent core description...VNC viewer for instance.

But wait...I forgot...we're living in an innocent, Dudley Do Right fantasy world.

I've grown tired of trying to talk sense into you. If you want to continue your idiocy...have at it on your own.

Yes there's plenty of video apps that play video files and allow file sharing through iTunes but it doesn't mean people only download them to play pirated movies.
Of course there's always a chance they could be used for this purpose. Me,I tend to think that most people would download these apps and use it for its original purpose- the majority would use it for legitimate videos, not pirated ones. You think otherwise.
This forum is all about opinions maybe you should have more tolerance of other peoples views before starting the personal insults.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I deleted cydia installer, now i dont have cydia icon on my iPad but i'm still in safe mode. lame :(

Don't call yourself lame, dude. Don't be so hard on yourself; everyone makes mistakes now and again. The problem is that you jailbroke the iPad and then you tried to fiddle with it. The problem has arisen by the fact that you are unfamiliar with what a jailbreak is and have tried to muck about with the iPad instead of following the guides and reading up online. Unfortunately you have no-one or nothing to blame except yourself in this instance. All the jailbreaking guides out there warn you that you can damage your device if you don't know what you are doing. It's a steep learning curve and I think you have been guilty of a little impatience.

Have you been following the advice of people in this thread? Have you disabled cloud backups in iTunes and put your device in DFU mode via the link in rdiddy_25's signature - http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-...-how-put-device-dfu-mode-restore.html#91;/url

DFU has a greater chance of assisting you restoring the device now as I think you have potentially deleted some aspects of the operating system. Go into DFU (link above) and connect the iPad to iTunes.

If you do manage to get your device back to factory, I would strongly suggest you don't try jailbreaking again.

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
20140324_190857.png

does any one know how to get out of safe mode i don't have cydia and what should i do with this dissolved apps?

Thank you guys.

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Trying to delete Cydia was a bad idea. It's the mainstay of the jailbreak and the place to get all your jailbreak apps from. If you are downloading them via another source then there is a much higher chance that the app is either pirated or full of malware. I can't speak for anyone else at iMore but I can heartily recommend that no-one uses an app sourced from another place other than Cydia on a jailbroken device; especially if you don't know what you are doing.

You can find information on Error 3194 on the Apple Support site HERE.

I tried everything to get rid of iTunes errors. But it?s hopeless because every time it show me different errors like 1394,4005, 11 , ?..

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok so why don't you ask the poster to expand on exactly what they mean and want, just to make an automatic assumption that piracy is involved is wrong in my opinion.

thank you johnboysupergolf, I just want my iPad work properly and this is the first time i heard of this word "PIRACY" i don't even know what that mean. does it mean getting paid app for free, so what is different between piracy and cydia? does cydia used just for tweeks? (I know, i'm asking basic questions, because I'm just a beginner guys, so be PATIENT. Thank you all.)

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Place iPad into dfu mode and restore as new thru iTunes. Click the link in my signature if u don't know to enter into dfu mode.
Thanx buddy, I learned how to put my device in dfu mode, and iTunes showed me that message (detect my ipad in a complete black screen without apple logo or iTune & usb logo) but I faced error 3194 (i guess)
these iTunes errors is unending. every time it gives me a new error.

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Don't call yourself lame, dude. Don't be so hard on yourself; everyone makes mistakes now and again. The problem is that you jailbroke the iPad and then you tried to fiddle with it. The problem has arisen by the fact that you are unfamiliar with what a jailbreak is and have tried to muck about with the iPad instead of following the guides and reading up online. Unfortunately you have no-one or nothing to blame except yourself in this instance. All the jailbreaking guides out there warn you that you can damage your device if you don't know what you are doing. It's a steep learning curve and I think you have been guilty of a little impatience.

Have you been following the advice of people in this thread? Have you disabled cloud backups in iTunes and put your device in DFU mode via the link in rdiddy_25's signature - http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-...-how-put-device-dfu-mode-restore.html#91;/url

DFU has a greater chance of assisting you restoring the device now as I think you have potentially deleted some aspects of the operating system. Go into DFU (link above) and connect the iPad to iTunes.

If you do manage to get your device back to factory, I would strongly suggest you don't try jailbreaking again.

Thank you, got it, as I said I'm a beginner, I know I made mistake but I'm trying to learn how to jailbreak my device. and if I could restore my iPad, I'll try to jailbreak it again and have some tweaks to change my iPad features, but this time very careful, i know i could do that, like a lot of people does. Thanks again buddy.
and yes I did put my device in dfu mode but face the iTunes errors again. :(

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Click the top of the page where it says "Exit safe mode" and click restart. Then place iPad into dfu mode as I've suggested already and restore as new

iTunes show me different errors, but thank you very much, I really appreciated you comment and thank you for your time you spend to answer my questoins.

Coolesterman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Do you guys know any other way to restore my device? like with iClover or iTools or iFunbox or something else? dose iTunes is the only way? cause I think iTunes is not gone restore my device even I try restore button for years. :(

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Do you guys know any other way to restore my device? like with iClover or iTools or iFunbox or something else? dose iTunes is the only way? cause I think iTunes is not gone restore my device even I try restore button for years. :(

Try using a different computer and see that helps. Sometimes that does the trick

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro