?!?!REALLY?!?!!!!!!!!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh, you don't think she was really upset? You think she just made all of that up to "troll"? Hmmm...okay.

via the phone

I agree with you here. I think the OP was genuinely upset albiet very confused. Perhaps I just can't see a person bothering to appear that upset if they were just "Trolling". Just my opinion though.

○?●?Sent from the humongous one using Tapatalk.?●?○

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you here. I think the OP was genuinely upset albiet very confused. Perhaps I just can't see a person bothering to appear that upset if they were just "Trolling". Just my opinion though.

○?●?Sent from the humongous one using Tapatalk.?●?○

You got it! Happy Sunday!!

via the tablet

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Oh, you don't think she was really upset? You think she just made all of that up to "troll"? Hmmm...okay.

via the phone
Seriously?! That post wreaks of somebody playing games from start to finish. Whats the first thing 99.999999% of people would do if that scenario were to happen to them? Believe me they're not becoming members of the user forums of a niche blog on the internet looking for help ... they're taking that POS back to whoever they bought it from. Somethings really are just that simple ...

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Seriously?! That post wreaks of somebody playing games from start to finish. Whats the first thing 99.999999% of people would do if that scenario were to happen to them? Believe me they're not becoming members of the user forums of a niche blog on the internet looking for help ... they're taking that POS back to whoever they bought it from. Somethings really are just that simple ...

Well, to be fair, I don't know what...99.999999%...of people would do because I don't know 99.999999% of the people, quite honestly. ...but you seem to be vastly more traveled than I with a lot more interactions. I don't quite know how you accomplished knowing so many people and what they would do but whatever method you used, I applaud it. I'm not defending the OP but just don't have as much evidence as I prefer before labeling someone I don't know a troll. Forgive my ignorance, please?

via the phone

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Well, to be fair, I don't know what...99.999999%...of people would do because I don't know 99.999999% of the people, quite honestly. ...but you seem to be vastly more traveled than I with a lot more interactions. I don't quite know how you accomplished knowing so many people and what they would do but whatever method you used, I applaud it. I'm not defending the OP but just don't have as much evidence as I prefer before labeling someone I don't know a troll. Forgive my ignorance, please?

via the phone
Now you're playing games ...

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Only a little bit my friend, and never wanting to offend. My 'panties' always get in a bunch a little when people start speaking of and for the millions upon millions upon millions of other people out there. It seems to be really bad over at Android Central.

Seriously, I wouldn't even give the OP the amount of credit she's need to come up with even this as a troll, which IMO, would require at least some intelligently placed creativity. No offense meant to you, OP, if you're out there reading this but you seem, for lack of a better description, to be ACTING like an id10t and I'm hopeful you're not one. ...and I apologize for having said that.

via the phone

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

Personally I think if they were "playing games" they would have responded by now to further mess with the fine people of iMore.

ಠ益ಠ

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Personally I think if they were "playing games" they would have responded by now to further mess with the fine people of iMore.

ಠ益ಠ

Not Quite Right has a very valid point....especially considering that the OP has only one post and has yet to respond in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This post is toast...!! The OP has not been back, Vented and went on her way, We should let this post rest in peace already! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim