Currently, what is the best password manager for iPhone / iPad?

I

iMore Question

Currently, what is the best password manager for iphone / ipad?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that's not the one I use and like.

I use Keeper? Password & Data Vault by Callpod Inc. Like I said.

I use keeper and up to this point it has worked great.
I agree that all the apps mentioned here are great apps and this is not the only time password apps have been mentioned as there is an open post now about theses in the IOS app thread. I use keeper as welll which is free and works great but you have to pay for backup.
When you buy 1Password or Datavault they have backup that comes with them so it is just choice that's all. Again all fine apps no matter as long as you use one, That to me is the key. :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I use SplashID.
Have it on my iPhone and it sync to the Desktop version on my MacBook Air.
I have used it for years on my BB and Palm Treo.
Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Currently, what is the best password manager for iphone / ipad?
The best is the one that will suit your likes and needs better than the others. Personally, I like DataVault best, but I also liked the others I've tried. The iMore Blog has a comparison articles that you may find interesting. You can check it out via the following link.

Best password manager apps for iPhone and iPad: 1Password, oneSafe, LastPass, and more! | iMore

How we handle security at iMore: Our apps and approaches to keeping our data safe! | iMore

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
The one I use I would buy if it wasn't a monthly fee. I only buy one time fee apps.

However, it seems that when you back up ok your phone, all app data gets backed up too. So it's great to get password backup and restore for free!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The one I use I would buy if it wasn't a monthly fee. I only buy one time fee apps.

However, it seems that when you back up ok your phone, all app data gets backed up too. So it's great to get password backup and restore for free!

I do not pay a monthly fee for the password app that I have installed on my iOS devices - DataVault

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
password manager for iphone/ipad

I used to use Keeper Password. Now I've been using 1Password for a couple of months. 1Password is very good and my new must have password manager.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I use Roboform for a few years now. First on the Windows PC, next on the Android tablet and now also on the Iphone. I love how easy syncoping is between these platforms with Roboform. For Iphone it's free.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
1password has increased its features and stability to almost flawless levels these days. For me, it's the definitive password keeper app.

3mkcee

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I personally really like SafeInCloud password manager... It IS a paid app, but it is available across the major platforms as well as accessibility on desktop. It has a very modern layout, simplistic design, secure with the AES-256 bit, and extremely simple to utilize. Definitely worth the money. There is a syncing and backup option as well, and if you ever need to use the app on a different iOS device, all you need to do is "restore database from the cloud".

Done rambling. 😅

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Lol you guys and your fancy pancy password apps. I use good ol pen and paper to store all my pw's. And no they are not posted up all over my monitor :p