Since installing iOS 7.1 iTunes is not recognizing my iPhone 4s. I can see it in "my computer" and am able to access the internal drive just not seen in iTunes. Can anyone explain what is the matter?
    03-20-2014 02:14 AM
    No, but try rebooting both your iPhone 4S and your computer and try again. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. You may or may not have to re-install iTunes if you already have the latest version.
    03-20-2014 08:16 AM
    As already stated it is always best to check to make sure you have the latest version of iTunes although if you used your current version to install 7.1 there is a good chance you do have thee latest version.
    03-20-2014 08:37 AM
    I have the same issue with my main computer too but if I try iTunes on my other computer, everything is fine. if you can, try using a different computer and see if you get the issue.

If you don't get this issue on the other computer, try removing every last instance of an Apple install on your computer and installing iTunes again. That fixed it for me. I had to remove everything, from Bonjour onwards on my main computer and let the whole lot reinstall. It was a pain but it did fix it for me.
    03-20-2014 12:33 PM
    I have the same issue with my main computer too but if I try iTunes on my other computer, everything is fine. if you can, try using a different computer and see if you get the issue.

If you don't get this issue on the other computer, try removing every last instance of an Apple install on your computer and installing iTunes again. That fixed it for me. I had to remove everything, from Bonjour onwards on my main computer and let the whole lot reinstall. It was a pain but it did fix it for me.
    I learned the hard way once like you that you have to uninstall all 5 components of iTunes like Bonjour and in an order and then reinstall. Fixed mine too.
    03-20-2014 02:37 PM