Unlock Ipad Air

I

iMore Question

Hi is it possible to network unlock an Ipad air? I've managed to jailbreak it, but cant find anything about unlocking it.

Thanks

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just pop in a sim from another network. Apple sells you the same model, the only difference is that it comes with a sim from the carrier you bought it from.

Stephen Jobling

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I have tried another sim but it says Sim not valid the sim card you currently have installed in the ipad is from carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is assigned by the activation server. this is not a hardware issue with the ipad. please insert another sim from a supported carrier or request that this ipad be unlocked by your carrier

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have tried another sim but it says Sim not valid the sim card you currently have installed in the ipad is from carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is assigned by the activation server. this is not a hardware issue with the ipad. please insert another sim from a supported carrier or request that this ipad be unlocked by your carrier

Ask your carrier to unlock it.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

U.S. iPad Air's come unlocked.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner