Hi a couple years ago I bought a iPhone 4 through bell and once I paid off my plan and waited for the contract to expire and now that the contract is up I would like to change carriers and go with a prepaid plan but then I discovered that I can't just put down money and pop in the sim card and get service and get it to activate my iPhone. Anyways I would like to unlock my iPhone 4 so I can use it on other carriers. Therefore unlocking my iPhone from bell mobily.
    03-16-2014 12:50 PM
    Hi a couple years ago I bought a iPhone 4 through bell and once I paid off my plan and waited for the contract to expire and now that the contract is up I would like to change carriers and go with a prepaid plan but then I discovered that I can't just put down money and pop in the sim card and get service and get it to activate my iPhone. Anyways I would like to unlock my iPhone 4 so I can use it on other carriers. Therefore unlocking my iPhone from bell mobily.
    You can jailbreak and use ultrasn0w. Or you can buy a permanent unlock from an online company that unlocks phones. This service seems to be popular: www.cellunlocker.net
    03-16-2014 01:01 PM
    Sir if you have been with bell for that long in good standing and paid off your contract they cannot make you sign another which means you are on month to month which means you can ask them to unlock your phone and they should with no trouble being a long standing customer. Just ask, You don't need to tell them why and then once they do go to where you want to go and get your new service.

You should not ever have to pay to unlock your phone and throw your money away and there is no need for you to JB your perfectly good phone.
    03-16-2014 02:40 PM
    Bell can unlock it for $50

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    03-16-2014 04:43 PM
    'zis kosher ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    04-17-2014 06:34 AM