My Iphone 4s is locked with an iCloud ID and I don't have the password. what should I do?

I

iMore Question

My Iphone 4s is locked with an icloud ID and I don not hace the password what shoud I do

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes I wonder if this is the same person just messing with us over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Anyways remember your password. If you can't then you are screwed. If you bought it off eBay and payed with PayPal you can file a claim and get your money back.

ಠ益ಠ

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If it is what SwitchBeach mentioned then try that but if you are trying to get around the activation lock everyone here is going to tell you the same thing - You are out of luck.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you had any idea hoy many times the Mods and Ambassadors answer these same questions knowing what they are, It would shock you. You can only tell them what to do or not depending on what password they forgot.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I actually think that people are selling these locked devices to unsuspecting buyers and then "disappearing".
Some are, but some of the buyers are aware that the devices are stolen and locked, but figure that they can find a site like this to help them bypass it.....WRONG!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73