Updates section of the App Store is not working

KamranMackey

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I'm having a bit of an issue with the App Store on my iPod touch 5G. The Updates section is failing to load the list of updates, and I don't know what's causing it. I already tried respringing/rebooting it, and I know it's not the jailbreak which is causing it, because the Updates section was working just fine this morning. And I don't wanna restore my device either because then I'll lose my jailbreak. So if anybody could help me out with this problem, that would be great. Thanks.

Also, I'm running 7.0.4 (forgot to update to 7.0.6 because I was waiting for the jailbreak to be updated, but never got the chance to update) so now I'm stuck on 7.0.4 until a jailbreak is released for iOS 7.1.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I'm having a bit of an issue with the App Store on my iPod touch 5G. The Updates section is failing to load the list of updates, and I don't know what's causing it. I already tried respringing/rebooting it, and I know it's not the jailbreak which is causing it, because the Updates section was working just fine this morning. And I don't wanna restore my device either because then I'll lose my jailbreak. So if anybody could help me out with this problem, that would be great. Thanks.

Also, I'm running 7.0.4 (forgot to update to 7.0.6 because I was waiting for the jailbreak to be updated, but never got the chance to update) so now I'm stuck on 7.0.4 until a jailbreak is released for iOS 7.1.
I don't think the difference between the 2 OSs are it...7.0.4 vs 7.0.6. It may very well have to do with something on Apples end. I would wait and try again in a little while and it may clear up except for just rebooting your device again.