I am forgot my iphone passcode please help me ,,,,,,,,,my ios is 7.1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're referring to your lock screen passcode, you will have to restore your device. If the Find My iPhone feature is enabled then you will not be able to reset it without disabling it first, and since you cannot recall your passcode, there is nothing we or anyone else can do for you. If you're referring to the iCloud activation lock, there is NOTHING that we or anyone can do for you except tell you to try to remember your passcode. Good luck.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
4rrTp5n.jpg

corawhiteyh

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
If you're referring to your lock screen passcode, you will have to restore your device. If the Find My iPhone feature is enabled then you will not be able to reset it without disabling it first, and since you cannot recall your passcode, there is nothing we or anyone else can do for you. If you're referring to the iCloud activation lock, there is NOTHING that we or anyone can do for you except tell you to try to remember your passcode. Good luck.

Forgot iPhone passcode is a tough problem. But there are ways to solve how to unlock iPhone passcode.
If you’ve synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can restore your iPhone;
If you’ve never synced your iPhone with iTunes, you need to erase iPhone;
Use Find My iPhone is also ok.

The above three ways can help you unclock your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro