I have my iPhone 5 set to back up my photos on iCloud but when I go to the iCloud website on my computer, there is no "photos" icon. Any advice on how to fix this? Thank you.
    03-13-2014 01:10 AM
    I have my iPhone 5 set to back up my photos on iCloud but when I go to the iCloud website on my computer, there is no "photos" icon. Any advice on how to fix this? Thank you.
    iCloud photos aren't included on the iCloud website.
    03-13-2014 01:28 AM
    iCloud only syncs and backup your photos. It does not allow for users to logon to view, edit or download them as of this time. It is something I hope gets implemented in the near future. Anyway, I recommend that you store your photos on another cloud service like OneDrive. You can logon to the site to view, edit, download or upload your photos. There is also an app you can use. Of course, there are other cloud services available to you.
    03-13-2014 10:29 AM
    You can add the photos to a shared PhotoStream and that does have a web site you can go to to see the photos.
    03-13-2014 12:25 PM