Is it worth buying an iMac in 2011?

I

iMore Question

BN, me est?n vendiendo una IMAC de 2.5ghz y 4GB de memoria RAM (mid 2011) a buen precio, pero ser?a mi primer equipo Apple, y quer?a saber si valdr?a la pena ante los nuevos equipos que est?n saliendo. No quiero estar tan desfasado en un par de a?os. Lo utilizar?a principalmente para Final cut y programas de edici?n gr?fica Adobe

Translation:
BN, they are selling me a IMAC 2.5ghz and 4GB of RAM (mid 2011) a good price, but it would be my first Apple computer, and wanted to know if it was worth before the new teams that are coming. I do not want to be so outdated in a couple years. I use them primarily for Final Cut and Adobe graphic editing programs

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being that we don't know how much you will be paying for the device, the only thing I can tell you is that, based on the specs, you'll be getting a solid device. You should be able to upgrade the memory and hard drive later on, if needed.

Translation:
Siendo que no sabemos cu?nto va a pagar por el dispositivo, lo ?nico que te puedo decir es que, en base a las especificaciones, que voy a recibir un dispositivo s?lido. Usted debe ser capaz de mejorar la memoria y el disco duro despu?s, si es necesario.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
For a 2011...I think the big selling point would be which processor it had. I know that 2011 started the Sandy Bridge processors in the Macbook Pros, but I'm not sure when the iMac's got them. It'd also help to know how much they are asking for it to tell you whether it's "worth buying" or not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2