iOS 7.0.6 badge app messages

I

iMore Question

I woke up with 22 messages and so i went into the messages app and read them all and now i don't have any unread messages and now on my home screen it still says i have 22 messages and whatever i do it won't go away I've tried turning on/off the badge app, restarting my phone, clearing messages and it won't go away and its really starting to bug me and i don't know what to do

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you actually read all 22? Is your phone JB? Choose a sacrificial lamb so to speak that you don't want and delete it. Does it go down to 21? if none of this works then backup your device and reset your phone and restore through iCloud or iTunes depending on how you did the back up.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! We have some great guides in the iMore forum and there is actually one that addresses this very issue!!
Go to iMore community discussions. Scroll down to Guides and How To. You will find a Guide by Rayz336 that discusses how to clear an unread badge from the mail app.
By following my directions on where to go to get the information you need, will get to see all the Guides!!

Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2